|You are not signed in :: Sign in|
For operators of UAS conducting Aerial Work, it is essential that they have the right insurance in place before they commence operations.
UAVS, while not being an insurance broker, agency or underwriter, monitors the UAS Insurance market on behalf of its members. It cannot recommend who members or non-members approach to gain the necessary insurance.
A number of insurance brokers and providers have become members of UAVS and they may be contacted directly as follows:
A summary of the cover provided by Andrew Heath is :-
• Fully Compliant with EU Regulation (EC) No 785/2004
• Liability limits up to £10m
• Cover for high risk premises, over water and indoor flying as standard
• Full European wide cover
• Loss or damage to the UAS whilst in flight or in transit
• Hull ‘war and allied perils’ risks
• Aviation liability cover
• Cover for operators whilst still in training
For further information can be found at www.coverdrone.com
Contact: Dominic Trigg
T: +44 (0) 1923 712 441
Our Insurance policies are carefully crafted to cover the many varying needs of drone pilots.
Simply choose your policy, click and purchase for instant insurance cover in under 5 minutes making us the first drone insurers to allow customers the convenience of purchasing cover immediately.
What all policies automatically cover.
Personally owned and hired in equipment including gimbals, tablets, and chargers also come under our policies
· Equipment covered whether in flight, in storage or in transit
· Alternative equipment hire-in costs to replaced damaged equipment
· Reinstatement of electronic data
· Data protection
· Storm and flood damage
· Damages occurring worldwide for UK policy holders*
· Public Liability
· Higher risk sites
· Multi pilot cover
· Cyber-attack, i.e. increase in cost of working (up to £10,000) resulting from
someone taking control of the drone whilst in flight – the first drone insurance
policy to offer this.
· Invasion of Privacy – The first drone insurance policy to cover this essential
need for all pilots
· We cover all personally owned and hired-in equipment
· Accidental damage
· We do not restrict to number of hours flown
· Any employees of the company insured including outsourced contractors
are covered for legal defense and compensation
*Excluding USA & Canada
Tokio Marine Kiln Ltd - 0207 886 9000
Tokio Marine Kiln (previously Kiln Group) is a UAVS Member and is a Lloyds of London underwriter. Kiln assess the risk on each bespoke insurance policy. To obtain a quotation through Kiln for a bespoke insurance policy, the proposer should complete the Kiln Light UAS Insurance Proposal Form, downloadable from the UAVS website, see http://www.uavs.org/kilnprov. A Word version of the form is available on request from admin (at) uavs.org or downloaded directly from here.
A completed proposal forms can be submitted to admin (at) uavs.org who will pass it on a Kiln approved insurance broker.
Please note that other than being a members of UAVS, there is no other connection between UAVS and its website www.uavs.org and the Insurance Insurance Brokers' listed.
Copyright © 2017 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems Association. Website by Buckle Consulting